Canadian Zodiac Masks – Made in Canada and Lab Tested!
Canadian Zodiac masks have been carefully designed to be breathable face masks that can be worn comfortably for several hours at a time.
Canadian Zodiac masks are reusable and more cost effective and environmentally friendly than disposable, throw away masks.
Canadian Zodiac masks have been tested by an independent lab, Coanda Research and Development, and have shown a filtration of 99.73% of droplet sizes >2 microns, which research indicates is the droplet size you are likely to encounter in a public space.
- Double layered construction with an inner and outer layer
- Tested in an independent lab and shown to be effective in capturing >2 micron droplets with a capture rate of 99.73%
- Reusable and washable face masks
- Made in Canada, Keeping Canada Open
- The outer layer of the mask is a 100% brushed cotton flannel
- Inner layer is an athletic Tricot interfacing, for comfort
- 3mm braided elastic earpiece
- Small: 9 inch ear loop
- Medium: 9.5 inch ear loop
- Large: 10 inch ear loop
- Masks should be washed frequently
- Wash in Warm water
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry
These are non-medical face masks and are not a replacement for sub-micron respirators like the N95. Research indicates 2 micron sized droplets would be the typical exposure in a public setting
For safety reasons all mask sales are final. Please read product and size descriptions carefully before placing your order.